Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Six Word Stories

This intensely sexy carpenter I know, who refers to me as a "Mystical Magical Unicorn," told me about a Wired Magazine thing he read about famous people writing 6 word stories. He was writing some, and got me started. Here are a few I have done . . .

"She chose dance, and was beaten."

"After crashing at sea, she lived differently."
(Ok. That's 7).

"Consuela basks in glory, despite Richard."

"Luanne whirled towards him, defiantly, completely."

"All that was left were biscuits."


The sexy carpenter has written things that sound more like haiku.


"Boring, plain, sick of being conscious?"

"Cake: you didn't commit, it's gone!"

"South Pole, working relief from life."


I guess it's something to talk about.

Eeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home