Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Empty

I found this post in my blog composition file . . . can't remember the date of the party.

******************

Recently, I was invited to a surprise birthday party for a man turning 60. He actually doesn't have his birthday until April, but folks here in this far away land wanted to celebrate him. Needless to say . . . 6 months early . . . he was surprised.

The party was held in the cargo jamesway . . . the Do Not Freeze (DNF) Jamesway. While standing around drinking, we started to play with the cargo stickers. There were things like "Do Note Freeze", "Fragile", "This End Up", and "Over Packed", but there was also one that suited me just fine . . .

It was really minimalist . . . white background . . . black text. It's perfectly square. And all it says is . . .

"Empty"

I put it over my heart (soul?) and wore it around all night.

"Empty"

Fuck, yeah.

It was classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home