Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dream Image

Here's one from last night.

I was with my extended family at a reunion in Littleton and it was time for all of us to pile into the cars and head downtown to the museum that everyone wanted to see. I gathered into my Aunt Joan's car with my father, mother, cousin Andrea and other faceless relatives. Joan was in the driver's seat. The car was old and falling apart, and we had to hold hands and hang on to each other, very tight, to hold the front and back seats together while we drove. As we made our way to the museum we all clutched each other . . . hung together during the journey . . . and made it there in one piece.

Isn't that a neat image?

When we got to the museum, I suddenly was without shoes, but had to walk up a snowy, cold hill to get to the front entrance. Slippery, slushy, hard to navigate snow -- like the sinking dreams. I climbed it just fine, but I was really worried about my exposed feet.

So there . . . cool dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home