Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Beth and Elaine's Near Death Experience

This is an email I got today. My dearest friend had this dream for us. I love the ending . . . with the Bats of Change yerning to breathe free!

Last night I dreamed you and I were camping (because when I think of you and me, I think: OUTDOORS!) up on a plateau, outside a cave, in a canyon that was filled with water. The canyon surrounded the water on all sides.

We were swimming happily - the water was deep but we were effortlessly floating and chatting, and suddenly we heard a BANG! And watched a huge landslide come down the side of the canyon where our campsite was. The rocks came down so intensely that we were pushed back to the opposite side of the pool of water. Then we heard other bangs and there were landslides on all sides.

We weren't ever scared, and we hiked up to check out what was left of our campsite (I don't remember what we discovered). All these bats were flying by, which registered as strange because it was the middle of the day, they were trying to escape the cave. Although I don't remember anyone else in the dream, we learned that we'd been in HUGE danger and had we not been floating happily, we would've been killed.

Huh.

Big, night time adventures...

How'd you sleep?

Elaine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home