Friday, June 15, 2007

He Asked

ME:

Hey there, Billy.

I am going to go to ground tonight. Feeling overwhelmed and the need to lay around and talk to my sister on the phone.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
B

BILLY:

Okay. If you don't mind sharing, may I ask why you are feeling overwhelmed? "Bugger off" is, as always, an acceptable reply. :-)

ME:

I got a bit jangled and over-exposed last weekend. Kinda felt like I drank enough to be a complete dork all over everyone. Kind of embarrassed a little about that. Then this week I've had too much time with people -- not enough time to recharge and be alone and think things through and journal and just close the blinds and hide. Plus I'm having reoccurring dreams (every night this week) that are trying to tell me something that I'm not understanding just yet . . . and if I don't spend some time and meditate on them they are only going to get more disturbing. Not to mention the fact that I'm about to quit a job I love and start a potentially disastrous liquor store with all my friends' money. That's been weighing heavily on the mind. And it's fucking father's day, so I will need to have my folks over for dinner on Sunday -- which will stress me out a tad -- and now Elaine wants me to meet her new boyfriend and listen to jazz on Saturday and I need to stain my door frames and get the carpets cleaned and exercise and get thinner and save more money because I'm about to quit my job and start a potentially disastrous liquor store with all my friends' money and my business plan isn't done and how am I ever going to get it done if I don't have a cell phone?

See?

Kind of overwhelmed. Need to go to ground and meditate and journal and regroup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home