Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bunny Boiler

There is now a man in the world who thinks of me as a bunny boiler. I really think he does. And it's such a fucking shame. I was giving it a try. Just trying to see if I could give it a try. And I must of overdid a bit. Smelled as desperate as I probably was. And now, a perfectly nice friend thinks I'm going to cling and stick.

Now he won't even politely respond to emails. And, it's not like I would have clung and stuck. A polite no thank you would have made me go away just fine. Now there's no path to normalcy. Doesn't that suck?

There's no way to reach out and reassure him and make peace . . . because he's spooked.

Amazing.

It's amazing to me . . . and very troubling. Now I have this freakish, awkward thing that won't get fixed. A friend lost. And me feeling terrible about myself, my attempt, and any future interactions.

Just sucks, is all. Without ever meaning it, I'm officially the bunny boiler.

What makes life so fucking stupid, sometimes?

Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home