Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fracturing the Muck Away Suddenly

Dang it all to heck! I have had TWO creative ideas in the last few days. TWO. After years and years of nothing . . . TWO different ideas came to me.

The other night I was heating up a microwave dinner and suddenly I drew a lake house right there on four telephone pad pages. Had the whole thing come so clearly . . . it was just like junior high when I would design house after house, seeing the entire interior (I'm bad with exterior details). I love it! Gorgeous decks and a fabulous kitchen and two different office spaces . . . big enough for me and my Lovely Artistic Man Companion To Be Named Later.

Then, tonight after work I read a Dwell magazine, got pissed off that the editor was so shocked and amazed that ANYONE in Middle America would be interested in modernism (shocking I know, Pumpkin . . . Maybe you should get your skinny design-sucking ass out of California once in a while . . . Fuckwit), which made me sit down and journal and all the sudden, bang, clear as day, was a film project for the SPIFF (South Pole International Film Festival).

I am quivering!

Please, The Goddess, please let this good feeling continue!

Yee haw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home